Do I need an import license to enter the US?
Even if you do not need an import license, you must fill out CBP entry forms within 15 calendar days of the date that your shipment arrives at a U.S. port of entry. Make sure to provide your importer number on all these forms. 
Thereof, How to start an import?
- Your company structure.
- Who in your company is responsible for customs compliance.
- How you will keep records of your import and export transactions.
Herein, How do you apply for an import license?
- anti-personnel mines (UN ban)
- torture equipment (UK ban)
- firearms (UK licensing controls)
- certain goods subject to import sanctions
Simply so, How to acquire an export licence? - Your address of business - The destination of the export product - The quantity and description of the export product - Price of the sold export product - Type and currency of the payment, etc. 
Additionally, How to become an import?
- Travel abroad on an import search mission.
- Wait for foreign manufacturers to contact you.
- Attend trade shows.
- Contact foreign embassies' trade development offices.
- Contact the U.S. Department of Commerce's International Trade Association.
- Track down leads on the Internet and in trade publications.
- usa.gov, Importing and Exporting - USA.gov.
- smallbusiness.chron.com, How to Start Your Import/Export Agency | Small Business - Chron.com.
- gov.uk, Import controls - GOV.UK.
- wikihow.com, Standard individual export licences (SIELs) - GOV.UK.
About The Author
Hello, my name is João Cardoso. I am a 32 years old Blogger & certified Computer Engineer from Portugal and currently doing Masters in Networks Security from the University of Lisbon.